Thursday 24 April 2008

Summer time party



I held a party at my home over the school half term holidays for my friend and her two fantastic children (aged 7 & 11) As it was a gorgeous sunny day we decided to do the summertime party kit. A gorgeous combination of bright colour DCWV cardstock from the Brights Stack, along with a lovely flowered paper from DCWV Pocket full of posies range. As you can see the flowery paper isn't at all girlie, and suited the male photos used as well as the girls!
I was so amazed at how the kids got on with it, they didn't need showing anything twice, and had so much fun with the sidekick and dies. The results of the party are above, and I think they all did such a fantastic job! The top two pictures are the childrens, the bottom is Lisa's (she hates having her pic taken, even though she is gorgeous!) and for all having the same kit, I love how they are all different!

Why not hold a party and have a go yourself, this kit really does suit your holiday snaps!

No comments: