Friday 23 May 2008

Ready for business!

Well hello there from me!

My name is Zoe and I'm very grateful to have been invited to contribute here, and definitly looking forward to getting started with my scrapbook party bookings.

I think I'm one of the newest Craft-ED consultants in the Midlands area, and based in Rugeley I'll be available for bookings all around the Midlands and Staffs.

I'm looking forward to meeting some new scrapbooking converts and catching up with some well established ones, and maybe even bumping into a few of you at a crop or two.

As well as being a newly recruited Craft-ED consultant I am also a freelance Photographer and Designer so feel free to bug me with any queries you might have, I'm always happy to try my best to help out. And of course I wouldn't be dissapointed by a referral or two if you might know anyone who could use my services.

But I think that's enough for know I'm sure you don't want my whole life story, (well not unless it's in a scrapbook of course!) so just as a little end to my intro for now here's a quick pic so that if you spot me anywhere you can stop me and say "Hi aren't you the Craft-ED lady?"

TFL, and happy scrapping!
Zx
zoe.goode@craft-ed.net
{real} Life is.....

profile 2

No comments: